Location: Newark, Delaware
ChristianaCare is looking to hire a BE/BC Neuromuscular Neurologist
ChristianaCare is recruiting for a Neuromuscular Neurologist to join our employed outpatient practice!
The Neuroscience Service line includes a robust inpatient neuro-hospitalist service, comprehensive stroke center, neuro critical care unit, neuro-interventional service, as well as a large multi-subspecialty ambulatory practice. The ambulatory practice includes 11 BC Neurologists, 2 Pediatric Neurologists, 6 advanced practice providers, 6 clinical nurses, a fulltime social worker, an embedded specialty pharmacy concierge and pharmacist, an embedded psychologist, medical assistants, office assistants.
What Makes this Opportunity Attractive?
- No stroke call!
- Opportunity to scale up to 100% Neuromuscular medicine or maintain a blend of Neuromuscular and General Neurology.
- 1:5 weekend call.
- Blocked time to perform EMGs.
- Ability to perform Botox if desired.
- Enjoy a great work life balance with a reasonable M-F work schedule.
- Become part of this physician led, creative healthcare vision.
- You'll have opportunities to be involved in medical student and resident education.
- Take advantage of being able to work remotely part of the time!
- BE/BC in Neurology required
- Fellowship training in EEG- Clinical Neurophysiology, EMG- Clinical Neurophysiology Neuromuscular Medicine or Headache Medicine optional
- Our outpatient practice is arranged into 4 Teams, each team with physicians, an APP, nurse, OA, and MA's, with goal of providing patient centered, nurse led comprehensive coordinated care model.
- Our practice has subspecialists in every facet of Neurology and encourages robust collaboration between our providers in both the ambulatory practice and neuro-hospitalist practice.
- The offices were recently renovated for this established team that includes 15 neurologists, five advanced practice clinicians, five clinical nurses, social worker, embedded specialty pharmacy concierge and pharmacist, embedded psychologist, medical assistants, office assistants.
- Join our Neurosciences Service Line and become part of Delaware's largest employed outpatient Neurology practice based in Newark, Delaware; 45 minutes south of Philadelphia.
ChristianaCare is one of the country's most dynamic health care organizations, continuously providing value-based exceptional care every day and centered on improving health outcomes in our communities.
ChristianaCare is a not-for-profit, academic health system with 290+ residents and fellows, 13,000+ caregivers, three hospitals, 1,300+ beds, a level I trauma center, level III NICU, and a comprehensive stroke center. We have Regional Centers of Excellence (COE) in Heart and Vascular, Cancer, and Women's Health. Plus, an extensive network of ambulatory practice sites, home health care, and medical aid units throughout DE, MD, PA, NJ.
Healthgrades announced ChristianaCare as one of America's top 50 best hospitals and is now recognized among the top 1% of U.S hospitals!
At ChristianaCare you have easy access to Washington, D.C, Philadelphia, and New York. The region is rich with diverse cultures with some of the nation's best public and private schools, colleges, and universities. Delaware offers housing options both in urban and suburban living as well as high quality restaurants and cultural activities. Join our team and see how we deliver care here at ChristianaCare guided by our values of Love and Excellence!
When we lead with love, excellence is inevitable.