Location: Crown Point, Indiana
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Internal Number: R-083629
Crown Point Burell Medical Building
1205 Main Street Burell Bldg Suite 1000 Crown Point, Indiana 46307
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Cardiology Advanced Practice Provider to meet the growing demand for outpatient cardiology care at Franciscan Physician Network Cardiology Crown Point located in Crown Point, IN. The candidate will be joining a steady, well established and expanding cardiac group with excellent mentors and experienced cardiologists.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have cardiac stress lab experience, who will operate in an office/hospital setting and be responsible for caring for patients who have cardiovascular conditions. The primary focus of the Advanced Practice Provider is seeing patients for regular follow-up visits in the ambulatory setting, as well as seeing patients in the acute setting. Candidate will also have desire to develop strong ties with patients and the community in which they serve.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Clinic hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Flexible full-time schedule
- No call expectation
- Cardiac stress lab experience is a plus
- Average outpatient volume: 15 patients per day
- Average stress test volume: 8 to 12 patients per day
- Will assist with consults, plan of care and discharging
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Crown Point in Lake County, Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. Northwest Indiana has a reasonable cost of living, is family-friendly with award-winning schools. Crown Point has a hometown atmosphere, with its historic downtown square, numerous unique shops, parks, golf courses, and other scenic locales. Crown Point is in close proximity to Chicago, Lake Michigan beaches, area waterparks, and much more. Whether you are living on the lake or inland, Crown Point offers a little piece of paradise for everyone.
- Master's Degree Required and
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association Required
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) - American Heart Association Required
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Required
- Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Nationally Recognized Certification
Never or Rarely
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.