*Candidates must live in or be willing to relocate to MN or WI to be considered
About Children's Minnesota
Children's Minnesota is one of the largest pediatric health systems in the United States and the only health system in Minnesota to provide care exclusively to children, from before birth through young adulthood. An independent and not-for-profit system since 1924, Children's Minnesota is one system serving kids throughout the Upper Midwest at two free-standing hospitals, nine primary care clinics, multiple specialty clinics and seven rehabilitation sites. As The Kids Experts(tm) in our region, Children's Minnesota is regularly ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a top children's hospital. Find us on Facebook @childrensminnesota or on Twitter and Instagram @childrensmn. Please visit childrensMN.org.
The ITS department serves the users of the multiple Cerner/KIDS/HRIS applications that have been installed at all the Children's service sites. The members of the PowerChart, Pharmacy, registration, orders, care coordination, radiology, D&RS, billing and scheduling teams work to provide 24-hour coverage for these patient-related applications. Other non-patient care systems include: PeopleSoft, Kronos, and Groupwise. They are involved in daily support and investigation into the future needs of our staff and patients. They investigate and test software, such as security access, and hardware, such as new wireless devices.
Participates in the development (design, build, test) and support of Children's applications systems. Implements cost-effective solutions. Facilitates the development of a proposed solution to business-sponsored initiatives.
Scheduling Analyst Responsibilities:
* Use and support of Cerner Scheduling tools (resources, slots, templates, protocols, etc). Includes Millennium Scheduling Appointment Book and Cerner Revenue Cycle applications.
* Preferred process knowledge of Scheduling to include ambulatory, surgery, rehab, radiology, etc.
* Knowledge of database life-cycle and environment management and testing (unit, integration, regression, etc).
* Familiarity of Cerner Discern Explorer and CCL (modified SQL) for queries, workqueues, and problem solving.
* Manage Cerner issue resolution processes.
* Assist end-user departmental processes and issue resolution.
* Able to take 2nd-level Help Desk calls on rotation and as needed.