Location: Boise, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Boise, ID is seeking a Systems Analyst 2 to join our Information Health Technology EpicCare Ambulatory application team.
Under limited/moderate supervision, the System Analyst 2 works closely with physician and clinical operations leaders to ensure the health system's electronic medical records system (Epic) meets all clinical workflow needs. To do this, the System Analyst will review business requirements, analyze and evaluate existing and/or proposed system design changes, and then implement prescribed actions that meet clinical and system goals and objectives.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic deficiencies and takes action to remediate system issues.
- Conducts analysis of system infrastructure, set-up, and design to ensure business and end user needs are met.
- Coordinates program specifications and requirements, identifies required inputs, participates in the design, development, testing, and implementation of system solutions.
- Documents statements of work, project plans, or other forms of project documentation; translates into system specifications and implementation plans.
- Coordinates system implementations with the end users, tests configuration, and recommends modifications to improve functionality, ensuring satisfactory results.
- Ensures data integration and communication between interrelated systems is functioning correctly and impact to system changes are evaluated.
- Acts as a liaison between the development-team and the end users.
- Evaluates new IT system functionality and evolving business requirements; recommends appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems; refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses solid working knowledge of Epic and clinical workflows.
- Leads stakeholder meetings in an organized, efficient, and effective manner.
- Maintains system configuration documentation and testing plans.
- Performs routine system maintenance and responds to customer service break/fix incidents.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience: 2 years' experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: EpicCare Ambulatory proficiency or certification is preferred but not required.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.